The pages below describe various aspects of using, administering and troubleshooting a Pm Wiki installation, as well as aspects of the PmWiki community.
As you know, documentation is always incomplete.
Feel free to help yourself and others by contributing to it.
Just edit the pages on pmwiki.org.
You might want to follow or contribute to the documentation guidelines.
Beginner Topics for Creating and Editing Pages
Intermediate Editing Topics
Organizing and Protecting Pages
Pm Wiki Site Administration
Installation and maintenance
- AuthUser - Authorization system that uses usernames and passwords
- Blocklist - Blocking IP addresses, phrases, and expressions to counteract spam and vandalism.
- Notify - Allows a site administrator to configure Pm Wiki to send email messages whenever pages are changed on the wiki site
- Passwords administration -
- Ref count - Link references counts on pages
- Url approvals - Require approval of Url links
- Variables - Variables available for local customisation
- Functions - How some of the functions in pmwiki.php work
- Page file format - Create wiki formatted pages in bulk and for upload to your pmwiki site
About Pm Wiki
- Audiences - Patrick Michaud's comments regarding the "audiences" for which Pm Wiki was designed
- Contributors - A list of contributors to Pm Wiki development and improvement
- Mailing lists - The email discussion lists available and their archives
- PmWiki philosophy - This page describes some of the ideas that guide the design and implementation of Pm Wiki
- Design notes - Some of the features and notes about Pm Wiki's design decisions
- Release notes - Notes about new versions, important for upgrades
- Change log - Log of changes made to Pm Wiki by Release
- References - References to Pm Wiki media coverage
- Glossary - Terms related to Pm Wiki
- Introduction loop trail
Note: The following pages are listed here so that they can include a #faq section and have the questions appear on the FAQ page.
The problem is that these pages become part of the trail